SaMpZ0R : The Ultimate Racing Comunity !
Hello "Guest", please Register if you already didn't,
if you did Log-In so you can see the whole forum !
Hello "Guest", please Register if you already didn't,
if you did Log-In so you can see the whole forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaMpZ0R : The Ultimate Racing Comunity ! We were once just a server, now we are a forum too =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Hit Counter
PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Counter
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Verification

PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AXAz0r
Founder
Founder
AXAz0r

Score : 5057

PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Empty
PostSubject: PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!)   PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 pm

As some of you already know those psp models are not hackable, and cannot be UNBRICKED cause they dont support pandora batterys or magic memory sticks, so, whats the best option for us with new and security enhanced PSPs, well, you can use a hen

5.03 : ChickHEN
there is something you will like to hear, you can instal a CFW with ChickHEN, there are two, and yes i mean for UNHACKABLE PSPs, why are they then still caled unhackable, cause the HACK is NOT PERMANENT, if you reboot your psp, it will go back to normal OFW, the hacks are 5.03 MHU, whitch you can instal using a CFW ENABLER 3.70, and there is also 5.03 GEN - C, both are good and give the same result

6.20 - TH HEN - C ( TN HEN - D is coming soon)
6.31 - PRO HEN
6.35 - PRO HEN
6.36 - PRO HEN
6.37 - HBL (not a hen, can only run homerew)
6.39 - Still nothing about this firmware

SONY HAS STOPED THEIR WORK ON THE PSP IN LATE DECEMBER IN 2010 so, the PSP is dead, but the GEN have organized a cometition for HOMEBREW developers, they want the PSP to go out with a BANG, and a big one, it will be the best HOMEBRES EVER, especialy cause the prizes will be MASSIVE !!!

this is the original announcement :

Quote :
Sony has been slowing down on new releases for the PSP1 in Q4 2010, and announced the NGP a few days ago.

But the PSP’s not dead.

Since its release in 2004, more than 60 millions of PSPs have been sold, and hundreds of thousands of players around the world enjoy homebrews on a daily basis. The scene has never been so alive, with HBL in 2010, and now the HEN for 6.20 and 6.35, or the recent possibility to run our homebrews on all PSPs without hacking them.

So before we kiss the PSP1 goodbye, and start moving on to the next generation, we want to go with a bang. The PSP underground is more alive than ever, and respected scener npt is proving it by organizing the biggest PSP homebrew competition ever, the PSP Genesis Competition. By “biggest” I mean that the prizes are going to be massive. I can’t reveal much for now, but I’m glad to announce that not only will I be a judge in this contest, wololo.net will be a sponsor and add a bonus prize of 100$ that will go to my favorite entry. Just know that this 100$ prize will only be a tiny fraction of the total prizes in this competition.

We are currently finalizing the rules and prizes, as well as looking for additional sponsors who might want to add their own contribution to this contest, but I’ll have more information in a few weeks.

If you are a homebrew programmer and are thinking of starting on a new project, or finalizing some work in progress, now’s the good time to go full steam. We’ll give programmers enough time to submit something good, but I suggest you start now. Full information, including submissions rules, will be announced in a few weeks.

Thought the PSP scene was dead? We will prove that 2011 is the year the PSP scene was reborn. Get ready to submit your best homebrews for the PSP Genesis Compo!

Back to top Go down
https://sampz0r.board-directory.net
AXAz0r
Founder
Founder
AXAz0r

PostSubject: Step by step instructions how to downgrade form 6.35 to 6.20   PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

you can find the instructions how to do it here, i posted it on wololo's blog a while ago : http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2288
Back to top Go down
AXAz0r
Founder
Founder
AXAz0r

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS !!!   PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Today on 8th February at 1:30 a CFW for ALL PSP models has been released but keep in minde that this is ONLY A LCFW (lite custom firmware), that means that you need to do it everytime when you restart your psp

instructions and links :

This revision includes:

VSH Menu
Possibility to run ISOs from the XMB
connection to the PSN
Possibility to play recent games

Download
6.35 Pro A HERE

6.35 Fast Recovery (optional) HERE

Installation
You need to be on 6.35 OFW
Download and Run the 6.35 Hen by VFlame and Coolbird (download it HERE)
Download 6.35 Pro-A above and put it in the GAME folder of your memory stick
Run the 6.35 Pro-A UPDATER icon that should appear in your XMB
in the Updater menu, press X to run the LCFW
This should install the necessary files and put you back to the XMB. That’s it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!)   PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSP 2000 (UNHACKABLE), PSP 3000 and PSP N1000 (GO!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaMpZ0R : The Ultimate Racing Comunity ! :: Other Consoles-
Jump to: